Grab your Discounted CO-Control™ Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm Sensor while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
CO-Control™ Carbon Monoxide Smoke Detector Alarm is the best item for protecting you and your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide. The effects of carbon monoxide intoxication can be very severe. Even with mild intoxication, headaches, dizziness, and general weakness can occur. In the case of acute intoxication, the symptoms are worsened and a state of numbness occurs which slows down or prevents any reaction at all. This last characteristic is the most insidious because a prolonged stay in an environment saturated with this gas can lead to death by asphyxia.
CO-Control™ Carbon Monoxide Smoke Detector Alarm allows an advanced level of protection and it's easy to read with the digital display, even in low light conditions. In case of danger, the siren starts with a loud 85-decibel alarm. The alarm sound pattern is four short alarm beeps. The red LED will flash while in the alarm mode.
Locating the correct point where to place the carbon monoxide detectors is essential to ensure maximum effectiveness. In general these devices should be installed in the rooms to be monitored, about 20 cm from the ceiling. Carbon monoxide is lighter than air and tends to rise. Also, it should not be more than a couple of meters from the possible source of pollution and away from drafts that could distort the detection. The signal LEDs must be perfectly visible.
After installing the batteries, CO-Control™ Carbon Monoxide Smoke Detector emit a sound and the red light flash quickly and LED display 888 Pppm to mean the battery is installed correctly, the green flash every 30 seconds to screen out, showed a concentration when the concentration of more than 30 PPM. No show below 30 PPM. Test button to verify that the unit is functioning correctly. One "beep" every second is an indication that the battery is low or the unit is malfunctioning.
The last alarm value will be recorded and display when pressing the button, the green light will flash once every second. Press button again to reset condition.
CO-Control™ Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm Sensor Features:
- High sensitive CO sensor, MCU processing adopted.
- Morden&Elegant design with LCD digital display.
- loud 85-decibel alarm.
- Permanent carbon monoxide sensor.
- Long service life sensor, low power consumption.
- The alarm will emit four short alarm beeps when Carbon Monoxide is detected and will emit continuous beeps when smoke is detected.
- The alarm will also emit continuous beeps when both smoke and carbon monoxide are detected at the same time.
- Green and red LED lights that indicate normal operation and alarm status.
- Color: White
- Power Supply: One 9V alkaline 6LR61 or carbon zinc battery 6F22 (not included)
- Sensitivity Setting:
- CO: sensitivity & time
- 50ppm: alarms with 60-90 minutes
- 100ppm: alarms with 10-40 minutes
- 300ppm: alarms with 3 minutes
- Smoke: 1%-5%/FT OBS
- Standby current: <100uA
- Alarm Current: <75mA
- Operation Ambient Condition: 5-400C, 20-90% R.H.
- 1 x Carbon Monoxide Detector (Battery not included)
- 2 x Screw
- 1 x User Manual
This alarm will only indicate the presence of carbon monoxide gas at the sensor. Carbon monoxide gas may be present at other area.
This alarm must be mounted on a wall or a ceiling.
Shipping & Returns Policy
All Shopcytee products are shipped within 48-72 business hours and normally delivered within about 5-7 business days. Due to the high demand for this product and the overall difficult situation the shipping time can be up to 15 - 30 days, but with no additional cost for you. If you aren't completely satisfied with your product, return the item within 14 days of delivery for a refund (see refund policy for more details)..